people are often hired for knowledge (IQ) but fired for MISSING emotional intelligence (EQ)
Do any of these describe you:
- Trouble with decision-making
- Missing real connection in relationships
- Paralyzed in problem-solving
- Difficulty adjusting to change
- Frazzled by emotionally-charged situations
- Lacking confidence in yourself
You don’t have to settle for lacking emotional skills when there are simple ways to improve.
Increase your EQ for Personal and Professional Success
Develop satisfying relationships in life and work
Improve decision-making and problem-solving
Enhance well-being and ability to manage stress
Missing emotional intelligence skills makes life difficult
When you feel like you “should have this figured out by now” it can be frustrating and overwhelming. You start to wonder where you’ve gone wrong.
Can I ease your mind a bit? The truth is, while it’s frustrating and overwhelming to recognize that you need to make a change, it’s also totally normal – as you progress through career and life – to discover things you’d like to improve, and it’s actually a sign of strength to recognize and address these areas for growth.
You are not alone.
You just need the right tools so you can confidently recognize your strengths while learning the concrete steps to adjust your actions so you can get the results you’re looking for.
I have just the tools you need. As a certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator and an experienced coach, I have worked with many people just like you – people who otherwise have success, but who want more effective performance and relationships in life and work. My proven assessment tool, combined with clear and targeted coaching is a proven recipe for success. Since Emotional Intelligence can be developed you can actually improve your performance personally and professionally.
emotional intelligence for leadership, performance, and well-being
Coaching for Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Employees
This program will help you become more productive, more profitable, and more personally fulfilled.
Report, Debrief, & 2 Coaching Sessions
- After completing an online questionnaire, we’ll schedule a meeting via Zoom teleconferencing. In this session, we’ll discuss your report which contains a total Emotional Intelligence (EI) score with 5 composite scores measuring 5 distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning, 15 Subscales that hone in on EI skills critical to workplace success, and a Well-Being Indicator that measures your level of happiness. Included in this report are specific actions for homework, which you can complete independently following our session together.
- In addition to the Report & Debrief package, you will get 2 additional coaching sessions that are tailored to your unique situation. I will create a recipe for your improvement with clear, targeted action for your progress. In subsequent meetings we will review your successes and discuss further additional actions and debrief. My clients are always impressed with how much difference this coaching makes for them both professionally and personally.
Here’s how it works
3 Simple Steps
take the assessment
Write out your goals and complete the assessment in under 30 minutes.
Schedule a Debrief Session
Learn what actions to take with specific, tailored homework.
Complete the Action Strategies
Begin experiencing benefits like improved team relationships and better self-expression.
Schedule additional coaching sessions according to your chosen package.
From Nel Slater, Founder
I Care About Your Goals As Much As You Do
I know that coaching is an investment, and you want to be confident that it’s the right fit. That’s why before we begin, you’ll schedule a free consultation phone call which allows us to get aligned around your vision and goals. Plus, all of my coaching comes with a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely happy, I’ll simply refund your payment. The investment you put in now will pay you dividends later with reduced stress, increased productivity, and a healthier work-life balance.